Conclusions and recommendations
If there aren’t any recommendations to be made due to the project, call this section just Conclusions.
The Conclusions section sums up the important thing points of the discussion, the fundamental features of your design, or even the significant outcomes of one’s investigation. As the function is to round off the story of assembling your project, it should:
- be written to relate directly to the aims associated with the project as stated into the Introduction
- indicate the extent to that the aims have already been achieved
- summarise the key findings, outcomes or information in your report
- acknowledge limitations and then make recommendations for future work (where applicable)
- Highlight the usefulness or significance of your work.
The conclusions should relate genuinely to the aims of the work:
The goal of this project is always to design a cellular phone tower for a suburban location..
The cellular phone tower presented here may be erected safely in a suburban street.
It entails a total section of no more than 2m 2 l, and it has the following safety features.